ZigBee Control & Metering Modules
The ZMM-01 ZigBee module is a Smart Energy compliant control and metering module. The ZMM-01 module enables remote metering and control via a ZigBee mesh network and is fully compliant with IEEE 802.15.4-2003.
- The ZMM-01 offers many advanced features for power management and control applications:
- Device control via ZigBee Smart Energy protocol
- A high-accuracy real time clock (accuracy up to 2ppm)
- Two current and two voltage inputs
- Full 32-bit ARM Cortex™ M3 processor
- Flexible ADC serial communications
Module Development Kit
The ZDM-01 ZigBee module development kit provides a complete test and development environment for integrating the ZMM-01 with your circuits.
The ZDM-01 module development kit also has an on-board PIC 18F26K20 microcontroller, which simulates a connected mains load with the ability to vary voltage and current amplitudes as well as phase angle. This allows evaluation of the module and testing, without working on live equipment
Typical applications for Smart Energy Metering.
- Street light management and monitoring systems
- Data centre power monitoring and management
- Air-conditioning system monitoring and management systems
- Electric vehicle wireless charging systems
“ByteSnap delivered a high quality hardware design on-time and on-budget. This was complemented by high-performance Linux drivers, which we were able to seamlessly integrate into PAMBuoy, as well as top-notch customer service. We have nothing but good things to say about those dudes!”
Andy Maginnis – Senior Software Engineer, SMRU Ltd
How can ByteSnap help you today?
From start-ups to blue chips, ByteSnap’s embedded systems software developers are enabling companies to stay a step ahead by providing them with bespoke solutions. Maintain your competitive edge – contact us today and let your business be among them!